Thursday, February 15, 2018

Cows,Cattle, And Cattlecalls, Ready for What?Snakes in the Grass

Angels Calls, History Across The Lines, Rats Racers, Rainbow Readers:Birds In Flight.Men, Mice, Movies Online, Pages To Books, Songs In The Winds, Bumps In The Roads, Silent Knights. Posts Average - I think not!Hello, you sound rather intriguing. WHAT IF IDIE WILL YOU LOVE ME YES OR NO.Dhat Guy Kguthy WakwaMahlanguWould love to meet for coffee, or a drink - you sound fun!


I don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent. Life is a season of changes.James Bush: Tips Shared: Thanks So Much. You guys like poems? Here's one: QUOTE | He's got no style, He's got no grace; He's got no body, He's got no face. —

A Voices Demon, reciting a poem that describes a victim after subjecting them to their torture The Life of a Demoniac. Styln.co. Такая Разная Музыка. Hopes, Dreams In Light Of Day, Faces In Mirrors. Role Models: Peter Pan, Sonny And Starr Bright, Mothers To Moms, Rites To Balls.


Jarrot Whales and Freaks 2018: Rach, Rachel, Sheri, Sima, Reese, Steven, Charles R. Jarrot: Short on stupid on the dazes born, got day old stupid, and have been lossing ground since day 1. Fake friends, fake hair, cheaters, crooks and robbers to date, donate cash for good looks and charms. How much in your dream life, with dream partners for the races on the beach, horses running on the sands of time, searching for the pots of gold at the end of the rainbows. Fun and games for the fruits and nuts to go, for the oral attention and the oral talents of a herd of whales on land, cows and buffalo, forever buff and suckers for the easy life on someone else dime. Works for them, how about you, happy and delighted to share often. Good times with the bumps in the road. 


World is an illusion, Silence is golden, stillness begins it all: CL booty are only lies, Pirates beware. A simple dip in the wetness for two to share. Time is adrift, stars aren't there. Shit happens. Everyday. To everyone. Homes. Houses. Veterans Homeless Blues: Are you lonely and mobile? Are you lonely, I am ! I am a divorced father of two wonderful children that I don't get to see much of and I am very lonely and I need a good woman to spend my time with and cure my loneliness, I am white, educated, tall, handsome with an athletic muscular build, and I have a lot of extra time, right now.

Photo

•Cattle Calling in Desert
•Cows,Cattle, And Cattlecalls, Ready for What?
•Enought for the Charmed
•Game Over
•Snakes in the Grass

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daniel Evans,Voided: the expired listing, is not something, we want to show, how we fucked up, in so many ways.

Voices In My Head. Me:Daniel Evans,Voided: the expired listing, is not something, we want to show, how we fucked up, in so many ways. Foll...